Dark Tranquility
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Tranquility

A sacred ground.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The summoned

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Turras
Admin
Admin
Turras

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-01-11

The summoned Empty
PostSubject: The summoned   The summoned Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 12:37 pm

A teenaged girl with dark red hair, and green eyes, sat down near a large tree. The sun was rising, brightening the sky. Nearby her horse was grazing on some grass. She pulled a bag to near her and reached inside. She pulled out a sandwich wrapped in a cloth. She smiled as she unwrapped it, intending to eat it. Suddenly a hand took her sandwich. She looked to her right side and in the shade of the tree, was a teenaged male. He glanced at the sandwich, then dove in like he hadn't ate in a while. He had long, jet black hair, that seemed to repel any light. His moonlike eyes, along with his pale skin color, gave him a spooky appearance. Most who saw him tended to stay clear of him.
"Turr," Maltisha said. "That's my sandwich."
"It's mine now," Turras told her.
Mal rolled her eyes, and reached for the last of the food. She pulled out another wrapped object and removed the wrapping. She sighed as she saw that all she had left to eat was a single loaf of bread. She started to eat it, as she reminded herself why he was around.
Turras, a daemon from another world, was summoned by her mother, to be her protector. After he entered this world, it was discovered that he didn't know the language. It was ordered that the daemon knew very little, and what they allowed him to know, he learned it quickly. They didn't know if he possessed any powers, as they found out that he was only a half daemon. Finally, Turr's summoner took him to see the Coven. He insulted them, suddenly showing that he had learned alot more then what was thought. His vocabulary was so advanced, that the Coven were impressed and yet angered at his behavior. They knew then, that he was a Shadow daemon, and ordered him to be kept bound. That was how Mal came to bind Turr. She knew his true name, and how to control him. As a price, however, he insulted her the most.
"Turr," She said. "Why do you stay with me?"
"I'm your protector," He answered, not looking at her. "It's my duty to keep you from any harm."
"Are you felling okay Turr? You're getting a little sweet on me."
"Shut up!" Turr said, narrowing his eyes and looking at her. "Your just a low Damphyr."
"That's my Turr."
"I hate you."
Back to top Go down
https://turr.forumotion.com
Turras
Admin
Admin
Turras

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-01-11

The summoned Empty
PostSubject: Re: The summoned   The summoned Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 2:15 pm

Turras growled as she heard a female voice call out his name. He opened one eye. It was the color red. He closed it and yawned revealing fangs very much like a vampyre's. He crawled out from a hole underneath the tree and noticed four burly men. He narrowed his moonlike eyes and snarled, grabbing the attention of the men.
"God," A orange haired man commented. "It's another of them fiends."
"So go kill it Rufus," A another man ordered.
Turras watched Rufus lumber towards him and he smiled wickedly.
Maltisha saw Turr vanish, then heard Rufus screaming. The man turned around and dropped dead, a gash across his neck. She saw the men suddenly turn tail and ran. Turras shot out of nowhere and attacked another man, bringing him down. She ran from that area as fast as she could. Turr would find her later, annoyed at her, but content.
Back to top Go down
https://turr.forumotion.com

The summoned
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Tranquility :: Atakis Tower :: The Library of Shadows-
Jump to: