Dark Tranquility
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Tranquility

A sacred ground.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Birth

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Turras
Admin
Admin
Turras

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-01-11

The Birth Empty
PostSubject: The Birth   The Birth Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 12:36 pm

Tigeras2:: Rrrrrrrrooooooowwwwwwwllllll
Turras:: ~goes and sits in a dark corner~
Turras:: Hey Love
Tigeras2:: *Can see in the dark*
Tigeras2:: Heya Precious
Turras:: ~is very glad~
Turras:: I missed you Tig
Tigeras2:: Yes and I missed you as well Turr
kotelinie:: *he smiles as he makes and iced tea for her, then walks up to her and passes the drink* I have missed you too Sis..
Tigeras2:: *Clenches Kotie's arm tightly and growls*
Turras:: ~Looks at her~
kotelinie:: *gets clenched on his arm* .. uh?
Tigeras2:: *Is unable to speak for her body is raked with pain*
Tigeras2:: *Snarls and hisses*
Turras:: ~is worried now~
kotelinie:: uh oohh.. not good... *wonders what is wrong* are you okay?
kotelinie:: *then realises what it can be*
kotelinie:: how is it with the 'months' ?
Tigeras2:: *Shoves Kotie away*
kotelinie:: *is shoved away*
Tigeras2:: *Circles a spot on the floor*
Turras:: ~counts his fingers, then looks at Kotie. Wonders what to do~
kotelinie:: *srughs and showes his hands in a sign of not knowing anything*
Tigeras2:: *Grabs a cushion from the couch and places it on the floor behind her back for comfort*
Turras:: ~Looks at Tigeras~ Anything I can help with, Love?
Tigeras2:: *Not sure of what was happening to her, she clenched her swollen belly hoping that their son would be alright*
Tigeras2:: *Feeling moisture on her inner thigh, it meant only one thing.*
Turras:: ~waited in case she needed him to do anything~
Tigeras2:: *Tigeras snarled at Kotie.** Towels, quick, bring towels.
kotelinie:: *when she snarls at him and says what she needs, he runs to the kitchen and grabs there alot of towels, then runs back and gives it to her*
Turras:: ~Turras went up to Tig, and stood by her worried~
Turras:: Love, are you okay?
kotelinie:: *Kotie looks at Turras and says to him* Turras, my instincts can tell me what is happening right here and now... even i haven't witnissed one. but now.
Tigeras2:: *Moving her aching body, she placed the towels on the floor and layed back down. The heat from her pain was unbearable. She stripped what little clothing she had on off and wrapped her tail around Turras' leg, pulling him down beside her.*
Tigeras2:: *Clenching him tightly, her back arched and a deep growl emitted from her lungs.*
kotelinie:: *crounching down to his knees on the other side of his Sister* anything i can do? *he placed an hand on her shoulder*
Tigeras2:: *Giving Kotie a quick glare, she hissed for him to remove his hand.*
kotelinie:: *seeing her look and hearing her hissing, he romoved his hand from her shoulder*
Turras:: ~Turras allowed her to do what she wanted. He realized now what was going on. He smiled at her trying to comfort her.~ Kotie just stay near by
kotelinie:: *nodding* Yes, i shall do that, and i wasn't tending to leave. *he hopes that all his shall go normaly, without complications*
Tigeras2:: *Her claws sank into Turr's leg and she clenched her fangs together. The feline took a deep breath and pushed with all her might, causing their son's head to emerge. *
Tigeras2:: *Hissing uncontrolably now, the pain wound not allow her to cease pushing.*
Tigeras2:: *She looked at Turras with joy and pain filled eyes.* He's coming Precious.
Turras:: ~Turr watched as it happened. He looked at Tig and smiled at her.~ I know, Love.
kotelinie:: *Seeing that she braces herself to give birth to there son, then when she took a deep breath and pushed, the head coming out. Hearing her hissing, he knew that this is an hard part of it... * you can't give up now Tigeras, Push!
Tigeras2:: *Letting go of Turras and grabbing her legs, she gave another massive push, but their son stayed put. His little undeveloped wings were causing a problem*
Tigeras2:: *The pain ran through her body and to her head, causing her to lift up slightly and back up, allowing for him to break free.*
Turras:: ~Turras, went over and got his son. He grabbed another towel and wrapped his son in it, just showing the little head. He then took the baby over to her.~
kotelinie:: *seeing that by the second push, nothing happened while it normaly should do it. Kotie was wondering what happened, then when she moved a bit it came free.*
Tigeras2:: *Breathing heavily, Tigeras looked over at Turras and watched as he wrapped their newborn up. *
kotelinie:: *looking at turras who went to get there son. he let out a sigh of releave.*
Tigeras2:: *Looking down at her tiny bundle, her cheeks were now tear stained.*
kotelinie:: *he goes to sit next to Tigeras and looks also to the small and little bundle.* So that is our little Koji.*normaly he wouldn't have know the name, but since there was also a other Koji somewhere here. he knew the name. He smiled and felt happy for Turras and Tigeras*
Turras:: ~Turras smiled at he gave his son to Tigeras so she could hold, if she wanted to.~
Tigeras2:: *Taking Koji from Turras, she held his feeble little body close to hers.* I can't believe we made something so precious.
kotelinie:: *nods in silence*
Turras:: ~Koji mewed and yawned.~
Tigeras2:: *Now purring, Tigeras rubbed her nose against his litte wet nose. She had to unbundle him so she could see her new little joy.*
Tigeras2:: Look Turr, he got little wings. He must get them from you.
kotelinie:: *he sees the wings also and is a bit suprisd about it* But he looks really bueatifull
Turras:: ~Turras looked and saw tiny black wings. He looked at Tig~ He does, but he takes after you more. He looks like a tiny kitten
Tigeras2:: Of course he's beautiful, he's Turras' offpring. What else would you expect Kotie?
Turras:: Isn't he hungry, Love?
kotelinie:: uh... what i would else expect.. nothing else Tig, nothing else.. *hearing Turras he replies* I I think it too that he is hungry. And do you want something too Turras and Tigeras?
Turras:: ~Koji mewed~
Tigeras2:: *Tigeras lifted Koji to her breast and the tiny newborn latched on emidiatly.* I guess he is.
Turras:: ~Turras got a blanket and offered it to Tigeras~ Do you need this, Love?
kotelinie:: *Kotie desided to let them having a bit more of privace and walks to back to check for the stock of the bar.*
Tigeras2:: *Feeling quite sleepy now, Tigeras greatfully took the blanket from Turras and wrapped it around herself and her son.*
Tigeras2:: I would like to go to my room and get some rest after he is finished his feeding.
Turras:: ~Turras nodded at her as Koji finished and Burped~
kotelinie:: *speaks from the stocking room* you got it Sis.. and if you need something for your son or for yourself, just give me a yell i and i shall take care of it.
Tigeras2:: *Tigeras chuckled at Koji and passed him back to his father.* I may need some help getting to our room.
Turras:: ~He took Koji and placed him in a basket. He motioned for a minion to watch his son. He helped Tigeras up and to the room, so she could rest~
kotelinie:: *as Turras orderd the minion to look after there son, kotie looked after the Minion and Koji also*
Turras:: His full name is Kojiretha?
kotelinie:: whatta?
Turras:: Kojiretha
Turras:: Koji for short

THE END
Back to top Go down
https://turr.forumotion.com

The Birth
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Tranquility :: Atakis Tower :: The Library of Shadows-
Jump to: