Dark Tranquility
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Tranquility

A sacred ground.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Koji's return (29/6/07 2:16 pm)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kotelinie
Dedicated Minion
Dedicated Minion

Number of posts : 513
Registration date : 2008-01-11

Koji's return (29/6/07 2:16 pm) Empty
PostSubject: Koji's return (29/6/07 2:16 pm)   Koji's return (29/6/07 2:16 pm) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 7:56 pm

demon hell:: ^ripples into the room and spits on the floor. In full battle gear with his armour glowing.^

kotelinie:: Kotie shoots awake by smelling the scent of DH, who appears in the room. Seeing how his armour glows, he gets a feeling of that there was just a battle, or there comes one up soon.

Turras:: Koji walks in with a chain in his clawed hand. At the other end of it was a fine woman that seemed to be a very frightened of ther surroundings. She followed the kid and sat down in a spot where he pointed at. He then grinned and crawled into her lap and looked up at DH unfazed by the fierce appearance of the Demon.

demon hell:: ^Snorts at the sight of Koji^ Your growing runt. Looks like you found a subsitute mother. Tigeras not strick enough on you by the looks of things. You still have flesh on your body.

Turras:: "Actually, she's a toy...," Koji answered. He narrowed his eyes and tilted his head a bit. "I'll still look better then you."

kotelinie:: Looking at how his nephew entered the room, then to the chain and as last to the woman who he has in his clawed hand. Not speaking a word, he smiled to him as he was pleased to see his nephew. Hearing what DH says, he is not so pleased about it, but ok. "why should Tigeras be stricked to her son, DH?" he asked to him.

demon hell:: ^Turns slowly to face Kotie.^ You need to keep your kids either on a tight leash or beat them into submission. Or else they run wild like that runt. No wonder I have been sent to protect the brat. He can't walk around a corner without messing something up. Your just lucky your mother pays well kid....or your throat would have been cut long ago.

Turras:: Koji smiled at DH and pointed a claw in his direction, "And I can truthfully say that You'll be reaping the rewards later...." He left the sentence hanging.

kotelinie:: Looking at DH, "Well DH, i don't have self any kids, but when they are there, i do what is best for it." He paused and looked at Koji, then back to DH, "I have seen him growing up, and i can tell you that he can walk around a corner and leaving everything intact. But he is just a kid and wants to have fun. Or don't you want to have him doing some fun things?" Hearing what Koji said about the toy and reward he thinks he knows something, but if it is correct, Kotie doesn't know that.

demon hell:: Well Kotie when you have a few hundred kids you can tell me how to blessed well raise them! Until then I'll determine what this child can't do. Unless it's mother decides differently. Or perhaps it's father can come back from the dead and help out.

Turras:: "Daddy's on the other side," Koji told DH. "And it looks like you're stuck. Anyway I'm learning alot, reading my dad's books and all and I've found out that people like me, and you, are here to punish and destroy what is offensive to heaven. And one doesn't have to be nice, but they have to be right."

kotelinie:: Not believing his ears for what he hears "So you say that an uncle has then no say in things?" Looking at Koji as he speaks, finding a few things where he is correct in and nods on that. Replying to Koji, "Koji.. for a part you are right on that, but destroying things, as punishment.. only when it deserves it, or you don't have a choice for it. I kill only as a last resort and you know that."

demon hell:: Uncle or no uncle. Your not it's life giver. ^In a mock tone^ My daddy's teachings....blah he couldn't teach a dog to piss in the right place if his life depended on it. He isn't on the other side. He stopped existing. Heaven didn't want him, Hell didn't want him...and Purgotory kicked him out. He is gone. Listen to Tigeras and try to learn something useful. At least she knows how to use what she has to her benifit and obtain things better that she deserves. Yeah we are here to show the true way. Even if it means killing many to prove it's the right way.

kotelinie:: Getting a bit annoyed on how DH is saying things, Kotie remains calm, even there are a few things, which are true, but its said on a very hars tone. Letting out a snarl "DH... Just let him believe where his dad is... Even i haven't heard of a place called Purgotory, only about heaven and hell."

Turras:: Koji frowned as he has done so many time before and he stared at DH. "Mom's is the life giver. And I'm not an it. The books weren't written by dad, infact Demon, they had a ton of dust on them. So I don't think that they were even read."

demon hell:: Kotie I am not supprised you haven't heard of the place. Most beings don't even know how many realms exist between what you call life and death. There are many planes of existance as well as realms. False hope is for weaklings. If you want to keep the child weak and ignorat fine. Good thing you Daddy didn't write them. They might actually be of some use.

kotelinie:: "Okay DH, and true, i just know a bit of the realms of both sides. But i am not giving him false hope, nor never did." Turning to Koj, "that must then be very old books, if there was a ton of dust on it. From what year did they come? From the middle ages?"

Turras:: Koji looked at his Uncle and shrugged. "I didn't see a date. But the pages were yellow and falling apart at the edges." He looked back at DH, and his ears went flat on his head. "They are useful! And I'm learning alot."

demon hell:: awww the little boy kitty is learning. How about we just burn the books and you learn from someone else who might actually show you something worthy

kotelinie:: Seeing and hearing how Koji answered, he concludes that those books are very old. Nodding his head in agreeement that very old books can be very usefull, for all for things that where all long forgotten. getting a shock and jumping almost out of his fur on hearing that dh wants to burn those books. "WHAT?!?! Burning old history books, are.. you.. insane??!!"

Turras:: Koji stared at DH, trying to figure out if the demon was lying or not. His eyes widened in surprise at he Uncle's reaction and he glanced at Kotie, then looked back at DH. "And what would you show me that I can't learn outta books?"

demon hell:: You show me a single book that can show you how to kill an enemy with true swordsman skill or the power of fire. ^Drawing his twin swords from his back both burst into flames from his hands to the tip. Flicking them in a very intricate design that the flames only helped to blur before sheathing them as the flames died out.^ Books are for keeping knowledge that someone else was to stupid to show another person or to ignornat to show before they died.

kotelinie:: Looking , listening at Koji when he spoke, then to DH. Amazed about what DH did with his twin swords. Very impressive DH, but i don't agree on that, that it is stupid, to pass on that way knowledge. For all if it came before our life. History is a powerfull tool, and in books it can also warn the readers from what happens, if you do something like that. " He paused a bit then continued "Of course living persons can teach you also the things on how of what."

Turras:: Koji watched in fasination, and wanted to do just that.He listened to his uncle and suddenly pulled out two daggers, that looked like swords in his hands, from their hidden places and he leaped out of the lap. He then tried to mimic Dh a bit, but found that he didn't do so well. He then thought of something that he learned from his Mom and he flipped over to DH, spun around with the daggers pointed out and then he looked up at Dh. During that, the woman quickly got up and started to try to escape.

demon hell:: ^A flick of his wrist and the sword from DH's side slamed into the chain at the end of the woman's leash pinning it to the ground.^ Don't every try to run from your master's woman. To do so means death. Little boy if you want to play with your toys make sure you don't lose your posessions you already have.

kotelinie:: Seeing how eager he is to do the same thing as what DH did and then saw what he did. Even it didn't really looked like it. It was a start.. As he saw the woman getting up and making way to escape, Kotie started to run after her. Then duddenly stopping in his tracks as DH threw a sword into the chain. "Nice throw DH"

Turras:: Koji turned around and saw her fall to the ground as she found that the chain was pinned. He put the daggers back in their places and went over to her. She whimpered a bit, but sat back down and stayed this time. Koji looked at the sword and then at DH, and pointed at the sword. "You need to teach me how you just did that."

demon hell:: ^The sword vanished only to appear back in his sheath.^ Perhaps if you decide to learn how to truly fight instead of just playing and mocking those better than you.

Turras:: "Then we start tomorrow," Koji told Dh. "You teach me how to do that and I won't mock you so much. Okay?"

kotelinie:: Kotie walked over to the woman and sat down next to her. Hearing what Dh and Koji are saying. "Do you mind if i be there too, because i think i can learn a few things also with this type of combat."

Turras:: Koji looked at his uncle, then looked away. He then looked at DH. " You agree to this deal," Koji said. "And I'll do and go through anything you put me through while I'm learning what you want to teach me."
Back to top Go down

Koji's return (29/6/07 2:16 pm)
Page 1 of 1