Dark Tranquility
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Tranquility

A sacred ground.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Slider

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kotelinie
Dedicated Minion
Dedicated Minion

Number of posts : 513
Registration date : 2008-01-11

The Slider Empty
PostSubject: The Slider   The Slider Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 9:49 am

Turras
A bright light flashed from the ceiling and a figure dropped. He landed on his feet and stood up, brushing the hair out of his face. He looked around to see that in fifteen years that nothing had ever changed. He sighed and rolled his eyes and his tail twitched. He padded to the door and started to open it when the door slammed into his face. He stumbled back and growled a little, then mumbled as he went to the door agian. This time he threw the door open, knocking it off it's hinges. He looked at the door and quickly looked around to see if anyone had saw that. He bit his lower lip and lightly ran from the area. Turning a corner he slid to a stop just in front of a woman that looked like him in a way. His eyes widened in surprise and he backed away, he swallowed nervously and grabbed his tail. He was hoping to have avoided everyone until he was safely in his room. He blinked and puffed out his chest trying to act macho and in his best manly sounding voice he spoke.
"Move out of my way servant."

---

Tigeras2
Servant? I am but no servant.

*Her blue eyes fixed on the feline. Her nostrils flared, sniffing curiously, he smelled familiar and yet different at the same time.*

Who do you think you are coming into my home and talking to me in this manner?

---

Turras
He looked at her in a stunned shock and his mouth fell open. He didn't know what to say to her. He just stood there and stared at her, his mouth hanging open, the only movement came from his tail. Finally he gathered up his wits and spoke to her agian, this time stammering.
"Your home? I'm sorry, but this is my home. I don't even know who you are."

---

Tigeras2
*Tigeras looked at him questionly.*

Your home? Last time I checked this was my beloved's home. He has giving me the honors of making it my home as well.

*She crossed her arms and smirked at him.*

You really don't want Turras on your tail there sweetums.

---

Turras
He crossed his arms and frowned, something wasn't right. If she was truthful, then that meant that she was....
He grabbed his tail and agian and squeezed it. He swallowed agian and blinked. This wasn't happening, he thought. Uncle Kotie was gonna be mad at him. He knew that he should've left the transporter alone. Now he was stuck in the past. He went over to the wall and banged his head on it a few times, then looked at the lady, then resumed banging his head on the wall.

---

Kotelinie
When the Koji arrived in his room and had knocked the door off it's hinges, there went off a silent alarm, that Kotie receives on his watch so that he knows that someone entered his room by breaking his door. He looked on his watch when he got a warning signal, he looked over to it and saw that it was his room that was broke in, but well little know Kotie that it was a break out. He switched the signal out took the shortest way to his room.

Almost there only a few corners removed from where the door is off his hinges from the break out he saw Tigeras talking to a feline, who smelled and seemed to be familiar but he never met him, or saw pictures of him.

He walked to Tigeras and said to her “Hello Tig, I see you have found a friend, but why is he banging his head against the wall?” He walked to Koji and placed a hand on his shoulder, hoping he would stop with banging his head against the wall. “My dear friend, why are you doing to this yourself?” he spoke softly to him.

---

Turras
He looked at the one speaking to him and nearly fainted. He swallowed and spoke, his voice stammering.

I, um, was, uh, I, ah, felt like an idiot.

He paused for a moment and offered his hand in a friendly gesture.
My name is Koji, son of Tiger-
He stopped in mid sentence and grabed his tail suddenly digging through his tail as if he were after a flea.

---

Tigeras2
*Her heart pounded in her chest. Koji? That was the name she always wanted to name her son if she was ever blessed with one. She could smell herself on him as well as Turras, but how could this be?*

*She swallowed hard and went closer to him.*

How, um, a....If this is true, which I don't know how it could be, but if it is, how did this come to be? I mean, I havn't bared any children yet.

---

Kotelinie
He held him on his feet to prevent him from falling to the ground. “Well don’t feel like and idiot. My friend.” He said to him. Kotie accepter the offer of his hand and shook it. “Nice to meet you Koji, I am Ko..“ He suddenly stopped and dropped his yaw, when he heard that he said that he is the son of Tigeras? But how in earth could this be possible? For so far Kotie can remember Tigeras doesn’t have any children, even on medical files, because she had her tubes closed and now for a soon a week that it is open. Kotie then went to think on the scientific way if there is a explanation for this.
The only what he could think of for now is of time travel, but that is in theory, but can be done. He listened to what Tigeras had to say.

To finish what he stated he said to him “I’m Kotie, Koji, your uncle then to be precisely, but then it is not from this time zone. But from a other one. But maybe we can talk about this later. Shall we go to my room to talk about it further? Its just around this corner.”

---

Turras
Koji paused, looked at his mother and blinked. He still couldn't believe it. She was here, standing right in front of him. He smiled at her, but was speechless. His mind beat him up for acting stupid, and he was still acting stupid. He didn't know what to say. Once again the only movement came from his tail, which twitched every few seconds. Koji heard what his Uncle said and quickly thought of an excuse of why not to go, he didn't want his uncle to find out that he busted his door down. He strutted over to his mother trying to avoid the question and stood beside her.

Can we just talk somewhere else? I'm a little worn out.

He grinned, feeling sly and cool. He was glad Ami wasn't around, for she would have his head on a silver platter. He smiled and leaped backwards, landing on his hands. There he balanced quite nicely and stood on his head as he looked at his mother.

---

Tigeras2
*Her mind flooded with confusion. She took a deep breath and tried to relax herself as much as she could. Tigeras stood over him and chuckled.*

Perhaps it would be easier to stand upright to converse. Or are you going to make me stand on my head too?

*The feline leaned down and caressed his face softly with her fingertips. He was so precious. She had so many questions about the future, but did not want to ask for she did not want it to change any decisions that she would make in the present time.*

We can stay here if you like. I can get you something to eat if you a weary. I also have a room if you would like to go there.

*Her whiskers and tail twitched simultaneously.*

---

Kotelinie
Kotie looked at both of them, listened to what they had to say. When he was looking at Koji he found that his behaviour is nervous and why didn’t he not answered his question but more of avoiding it while his room is close by? But well how would you react if you come from the future and see you mom younger and alive, then you are happy to see her. Well Time travelling and meeting your parents and family relatives can be tricky, lets stand alone to meet yourself, then it can be dangerous.

But well, what no one knows in this time line then, that Kotie has equipment for travelling into time. So He can go into the future and also into the past. How he got it is a long story but swore that he shall not use it for own purpose. Only to restore the timeline if it has a mayor impact on the past or future.

When he stood on his head and looked at him, then to Tigeras and said to her. “I am going to stand also on my head, going to earn him my trust.” He got to stand on his hands and feet, pulling his legs to the air and stood then also on his head, letting his tail trying to keep his balance and looked at Koji and spoke to him “If you want to stay here, its okay for me, but I shall get you a glass of water to get over your shock from the time travel into the past. I have travelled also by accidents into the past and into the future. So I understand what is going through you.” Then he walked on his hands toward his room to give him a glass off water.

---

Turras
Koji snickered and stood up right as he looked at his mother. His uncle hasn't really changed, he thought. He suddenly remembered something. He walked up to a high window and looked at it, then leaped up and turned around. He frowned as he saw that the mural wasn't there, as was in his time. He slid back down to the ground and looked at his mother again. She was the same likeness as what he had always seen growing up. But he was filled with joy as she was standing in front of him, not a person on a wall. He beamed, smiling and pranced over to her. He motioned for her to watch, then backed away and pulled out his sword and flipped onto one hand while waving the other sword, pretending to fight off some unseen foe. Then he flipped once and threw the sword into the air, towards Tigeras. It landed at her feet, embedded in the ground. Koji did a backflip, landed on the hilt of his sword, gave her a kiss on her cheek and then somersaulted over her head, taking the sword with him using his tail. He landed nicely on his feet and did fancy hand tricks, with his sword, before sliding the weapon back into it's sheath. He then bowed imagining alot of people applauding him.

---

Tigeras2
*She watched Koji in awe. The way he wielded his sword was amazing. With each thrust he gave, she flinched as if it had penetrated someone. Her eyes widened as the sword embedded in the ground in front of her. Running a finger down the hilt of it, she snapped her hand back when he back flipped onto it. Her hand went to her cheek where he kissed it and she smiled. Watching him somersault over her head, her head followed his every action. Not realizing that her head was tilted back until she noticed that he was upside down to her. She tilted her head forward and turned around facing him.*

That....was....remarkable.

---

Turras
Koji stopped and looked at her. He smiled as he walked up to her.
Thank you......Mother. I have missed you.

---

Tigeras2
*She brushed his hair out of his face so she could get a good look at him. Tigeras could not believe that she brought something so precious as Koji into this world. Even though he resembled a feline for the most part, he looked so much like his father.*

I do hope that Turr...ah, your father can share in this moment. He does see all that goes on, so I am sure he already knows that you are here.

---

Turras
Koji, heard something and his ear moved back. He turned and looked to see a figure standing on a stairs, but another creature went up to him and said something that he couldn't hear. He saw the figure shake his head and bat the creature away. The figure came down the steps and go over by Tigeras. He grinned nervously as he stared at his father. He had never knew what his father had looked like, until now.

---

Kotelinie
While Kotie was walking to his room, still on his hands and walked around the corner…. There he looked up to see if the path was free from obstacles so that he did not have to look up every time to see if there is something in the way, what can throw him off his balance. On that moment when he looked up he saw that there was a door lying on the ground!! A door!! He looked then to where it had supposed to be and saw that the entrance to his room was open and so his door was lying on the ground.

Kotie, thought of what the hell happened to his door, and in his mind there he heard again the voice of Koji saying, “Can we just talk somewhere else? I'm a little worn out.” From that Kotie got a bit angry and on that moment he lost almost his balance to stay on his head so he made head role to come on his feet. Walked to the doorpost and took the door up, putted it back where it belongs, but the door wouldn’t stay there. So he took a closer look on the hinges and saw that they where broken off. Wondering why he didn’t told it to him in the first place that he wrecked his door, but well that comes later. He let the door lean against the doorpost and walked to the kitchen to fill a glass off water for our time traveller.

When the glass was full he stopped the water tap and walked with the glass back to where they were standing. Arrived at the spot he saw the dark figure standing by his sister, and knew that it was Turras, and said to him. “Greetings Turras”, he made a little bow to him, then turned to Koji and handed to him the glass of water. “here is your drink my friend” he said in a friendly voice but you could hear a bit of anger in it.

---

Turras
Koji looked at his uncle and bit his lip. He took the drink and looked at the floor.
Yeah, umm...sorry about that Uncle. I can have that fixed in a jiffy you know
He looked at his father and bowed gracefully at Turras, his tail twitching. He grabbed his tail with one hand and held onto it hoping that it wouldn't give away his nervous feelings.

Turras nodded as he smiled a little. But continued to watch the boy. Yet something nagged at the back of his mind that bothered Turras. He betrayed nothing though, as he glanced at Tigeras, she was pleased about this encounter and Turras wasn't going to dampen her spirit

---

Tigeras2
*Tigeras looked at Turras, wondering if he knew who Koji was or how he got here.*

Hello Precious.

*Her eyes went back and forth between Turras and Koji. She was unsure as to how this meeting would go between them. Placing her arm around him to rest on the small of his back.*

Turras this is Koji and Koji, this is Turras, your father.

---

Turras
Turras smiled and noticed that Koji did, sort of look like his mother. He nodded at his son. "Welcome to your home, my son. But what brings you here, now?"

Koji looked at the ground, his furry foot, he noticed had a dirty spot on it. He couldn't answer his father, remembering what he had heard Selleck say.

---

Kotelinie
Kotie nodded, smiling and chuckled as said that he can fix it in a jiffy. “Well Koji, I think I wanted all an different kind of door, just like what starships have. So I think that this is a nice opportunity to do it.”

Looking at Turras as he spoke a question that was also in his mind, Then looked at Koji. Seeing that he looked down in a way of saying in body language that he doesn’t know it, or that he can’t tell it. asking to him “Koji what’s the matter?”

--------------
Back to top Go down
kotelinie
Dedicated Minion
Dedicated Minion

Number of posts : 513
Registration date : 2008-01-11

The Slider Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Slider   The Slider Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 9:56 am

Turras
Koji swallowed his nervousness and looked at his father.
"I'm striving to become like you in a way," Koji said. "I will become the Bone Tiger. I will become an immortal."
Turras looked at his son for a moment then at Kotie. "Don't worry about the door, it will be fixed as you want it."
He then looked back at Koji, "You do that and make me proud. But you know the price, correct?"
Koji nodded, "I want that and I will do anything to reach my goal."

---

Kotelinie
As he listened to what Koji said and looked at him, then to his sister Tigeras, if she maybe had an clue about it for what Koji said, but on the look of her face he thought to see that she has also no clue about it.
Thinking in his mind also, for what he meant by the name of “Bone Tiger” but couldn’t get a clue for it. Of course maybe that there is a old story or myth about it. If that is the case then has Kotie not heard of it.

Turning and facing Turras as he spoke, nodding in thank to him. “Thank your Sir Turras,” Kotie said, “I shall talk later with the designers about it for the door.”

Listening further for what Turras told Koji and Koji replied to it. He said to him as he placed his hand on his shoulder, “Koji… If you need something from me, and or assistance in something. I, as your Uncle and Starfleet Vice Admiral, standing behind you. To help you.”

---

Tigeras2
*Knowing the hardships that Turras had to go through to become who he was today, she couldn't help but worry about their son following the same path.*

You father has gone through a lot to get where he is today, my son. He was lucky enough to have survived it all. I can not tell you not to travel down that same path, but I am warning you.

*She placed a caring hand on his shoulder.*

Turras, Kotie and myself will help you along the way, but know that we can only do so much, for you have to make your own destiny. That we can not provide for you. Choose your paths wisely my son, and learn as much as you can from your father.

---

Turras
Koji looked at his uncle, grateful for his support. The young feline then looked at his mother and smiled at her.
"I won't follow that same path as father, but I will become powerful," Koji said. "I have an idea and I will seek to obtain it, no matter the cost. If I have to face hardships then I will. But you, mother, will be treasured always by me. I will follow in father's footsteps in that and treat you as he treats you."

Turras listened to his son and when Koji was finished, he motioned for his son to follow him. Koji looked at his mother, as Turras started to leave, and gave her a kiss on her cheek. The boy then followed his father.

---

Kotelinie
Listening what his sister Tigeras and his nephew had to say, Kotie nodded in agreement for that Tigeras said to Koji to help him on his way to reach his goal.

“Koji” Kotie said to him as he and his father started to leave, “Just make a good plan and keep all other options open for what can happen on your journey to that goal. Try to think strategically, and listen to others of what there advice is to do things.”

He looked then at them as they both them walked away.

---

Tigeras2
*Tigeras smiled at Koji and kissed him on the forehead before he left with his father. She then walked over beside her brother and leaned her head on his shoulder.*

That boy is more like his father then he knows.

---

Kotelinie
When his sister walked over to him, he places an arm around her waist, carecassing her side gently.

"Yes... and I can say so father so son."

---

Tigeras2
*She let out a great sigh.*

Well Bone Tiger, Koji or fur ball, he'll always be my son to me. And I will be proud of him, whichever path he so chooses.

---

Kotelinie
Kotie nods and releases also a big sigh. "And for me, he stays that also but then as uncle."

He lets his head rest against that of his sister and closes his eyes for a few moments, thinking in silence. After a few minutes he says, "Tig, what we all see here is the future of the one in your belly. We still slightly change the future of him, but we can't control it. We can't. We all have a destiny,Tig, some can see it, others not. I can't see it."

---

Tigeras2
If that is the path he wishes to follow though my dear brother, then I have no choise but to help him along the way, any way that I can. That is a role we have to take as a parent, aunt, uncle, brother, sister or anyone else that cares for him.

*She looked up at him and smiled.*

How about a coffee flavored with some baily's my friendly fur ball?

---

Kotelinie
Nodding in agreement with her, “Yes…, and kids grow up, and before you know it there on there no longer at home with there parents.”

Looking down to her and gave her a smiling nod, “Well I don’t say a no for that my big and cute hair ball.” And chuckled on the last three words he said to her.

Then they both started to walk slowly towards the kitchen to get the drink.

---

Tigeras2
Yes, Kotie hun, but I don't want to think about my boy growing up any faster then what he has to.

*She wrapped her arm around her brothers and chuckled at him.*

Now that's an image that needs to burn from my head, my brothers hairy ball.

*She chuckled and walked towards the kitchen with him.*

---

Turras
A bit later Koji came back down alone. He didn't look too happy. He sat down in a chair and grabbed a piece of fruit and bit into it. His eyes were narrowed and he wanted to stay, yet knew that he couldn't. He noticed that his Mother and his Uncle were in the room. Koji quickly put on a happy face. "So....whatcha guys doing?"

---

Kotelinie
He just nodded in agreement, and chuckled with Tig for being her hairy ball.

In the kitchen some time later he was making the coffee, and Tigeras was working on the baily's. Kotie had just finished the coffee and placed it on the table, one cup for each, as Koji came back from being with his father.
He wasn’t aware of that Koji returned as he was then going to make some sandwiches for both so he didn’t saw that he came in not so happy.
When he spoke it scared him a bit as he had not expected it, turning around he saw him and replied “uuhh… I’m making some sandwiches, and coffee flavored with some baily's. You want one too?” He then looked at his big sister, if it was ok to give him also a baily.

---

Tigeras2
*Pouring a shot of baily's into each of the mugs, she rolled her eyes at Kotie and snickerd.*

Leave it to the uncle to want to be the first to get you drunk. I think that perhaps hot chocolate flavored with milk would be more suitable. Care to join us sweet stuff for a drink and some sammy's?

---

Turras
Koji smiled at what his mother said. "No thank you Uncle," Koji said. "I don't drink any type of Alchy." He looked at his mother and grinned. "I thank my uncle for that one. But choco milk and a sandwich sounds delicious. I would like some, please."

He put down the fruit and got up to make himself a meat sandwich. His brow forrowed, as he stopped and he looked at his mom. "What's a Sammy's?"

As soon as it was out of his mouth he realized what it was and he smacked his own head. He rolled his eyes and smiled. "Yes I would like a sandwich," He said narrowing his eyes, playfully. He pointed to a minion demon behind Tigeras and the thing quickly ran off. He snickered seeing the pitiful creature run off and he turned his attention back to his mother. "Not that thing though," He said. "A nice normal sandie, please. I just said that to frighten the thing off."

---

Kotelinie
Hearing what Tig said about that it, even it was not his intension to make him drunk all so soon. Even is this Koji from the future so maybe he would have drank already alcohol? So it was worth a try…
“Uhh… well Tig… “ he said and was getting a bit red for it, “That is not my intention to do that to Koji.” He turned to him and said. “No problem at all” and he started to work on the drink for Koji

“Well I make then ya hot choco milk, Koji as you mother takes the sammy’s then. “ looking over his shoulder to see where Koji pointed to, he saw only a last part of the fleeing thing and said to him playfully “Well there goes the meat, out of the kitchen.” And chuckled.

Finishing the hot choco flavered with milk he gave it to Koji, “here you go mate, your drink. And how was the talking with your father?”

---

Tigeras2
*Sitting down on a stool at the little island in the middle of the kitchen, Tigeras sat her son on her lap and gave him half of her tuna sandwich, wating to hear her sons reply.*

---

Turras
Koji was a bit surpised but he liked the attention of his mother and he leaned up agianst her. He sort of remembered doing this before and he took the half-sandwich and took a bite out of it. Then took the drink and sipped it. He looked down and he frowned. "It wasn't what I'd thought it be like," Koji answered.

---

Kotelinie
Kotie took the other chair and sat down on it, taking also a sandwich and took a bit out of it, waiting for Koji’s reply on his question. Seeing that he enjoys the attention his mother gives to him, he can imagine it, for all if you don’t have seen her for a long time. From his own time line then, so to speak, as Kotie self has no idea of what played off there.
He thought for a moment for what to say and then said, “Well at least you tried it and that is something. Just give your father some time to think about it.”

---

Tigeras2
*Giving him a gentle squeeze she smiles down at him.*

You're father had your best interests in mind my child. Although you may not know that now, you will in time understand your father. Perhaps better then myself.

---

Turras
Koji smiled, at the helpful comments that his Uncle and his mother gave him. He purred slightly and nodded. "I hope that one day I shall."

---

Kotelinie
Kotie nodded in agreement “And me too, after all the some things can be so unpredictable, that you don’t know what to do with it, until you face it. But for now, try not to think about it and just enjoy life.” He said to him and smiled.

---

Tigeras2
*She raises her mug for a toast.*

Here's to chasing mice and beating up dogs!!!

*Snickers and clinks her mug with the others.*

--------------------------

THE END OF A CHAPTER (or not?)
----

Signature pictures used:

Koji:
The Slider Koji

Koji later on
The Slider Koji5

Tigeras2
The Slider Tigeraspic

Turras