Dark Tranquility
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Tranquility

A sacred ground.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Joining of Souls

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Turras
Admin
Admin
Turras

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-01-11

The Joining of Souls Empty
PostSubject: The Joining of Souls   The Joining of Souls Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 12:30 pm

Lady Nonna:: Tigeras you look lovely hon
Tigeras2:: *gets really nervous but is excited* Thank you hun.
ahaz21 joined
kotelinie:: Hello Ahaz *bows to him*
Turras:: ~Looks at Ahaz and bows also~ Hey Ahaz
ahaz21:: *huggles Nonna* Hey Turras
Tigeras2:: *Sees Ahaz enter and butterflies fill her belly*
Zaspada:: am back *sees Ahaz* runs to him and grabs him in a bear hug
Zaspada:: *hair's singed she lets go and takes her seat again*
ahaz21:: *smiles at Zaspada and chuckles at her hair being singed.*
Lady Nonna:: HA HA HA!
kotelinie:: *goes to change his clothes for this special day*
Lady Nonna:: *looks at Zas' hair* yeah she lost a few inches ~snickers~
Zaspada:: Am I the only one who came ready? *sticks her tongue out at Nonna*
ahaz21:: *looks down at his deep red robe and the flames dancing around him lightly.* I amist ready m'lady.
Lady Nonna:: you always come .. ready Zas
Zaspada:: *wants to see Ahaz dance with Nonna*
Lady Nonna:: *watches*
Zaspada:: *huggles the bride and straightens her dress*
Turras:: ~looks at Tigeras~
Tigeras2:: *hugs Zassy back and looks over at Turras to see how he was doing*
kotelinie:: *walks over to Tigeras and hugs her also* you look really good sister *smiles*
Turras:: ~watches~
ahaz21:: *His robe flares up in flames for a moment causing a bright light to get everyone's attention.* It tis time thee cerimony wilt begin. Take thine places andist I shalt inform Tigeras that we art ready whenist all art in place.
Tigeras2:: *Waits with Kotie in another room*
Turras:: ~stands in front of Ahaz and waits~
ahaz21:: *allows the flames to die down and looks to see that Zaspada and Nonna are ready too.*
kotelinie:: *helps Tigeras for the last few minutes*
Zaspada:: *after helping Tigeras she hurries to take her place sitting next to Nonna who's already sitting next to the front*
Tigeras2:: *Gives Kotie a hug* Thank you for being here for me.
ahaz21:: *smiles at Turras* I doth believe we art ready for thine bride t'would thou not agree. *Opens his mind and reaches out to Tigeras only.* ~We art ready for thine entrance m'lady Tigeras.~
Turras:: ~Nods at Ahaz~
kotelinie:: *gives her a hug back and a kiss on her cheek* your welcome, and I shall always be there for you, whatever happens...
Tigeras2:: *She hooks her arm in with her brother's and goes to enter the room with him.*
Turras:: ~He watches Tigeras enter the room and he smiled.~
Lady Nonna:: *Nonna can't help it.... she takes one look at Ahaz in all his glory and how young and handsome Turras is ..... a tear rolls down her cheek*
ahaz21:: *Senses Tigeras approaching the doorways and opens them with a flurish allowing all to view her splender on her and Turras' day.*
kotelinie:: *walks with her and looks at the others smiling to them. Feeling a bit nervous*
Zaspada:: *watches Ahaz* awwwwwwwwww *her jaw drops*
Tigeras2:: *A look of suprise on her face as Ahaz opens the door. This was her moment, and she was happy to see those close to her here to see it. She smiles at Nonna and Zassy then looks to her groom and smiles from ear to ear.*
Turras:: ~He stood in his hakama, as he watched Tigeras. He grinned at her hoping that he would make this the best day for her.~
kotelinie:: *Kotie is happy for Tigera that she has a lovely groom. Smiling happily*
ahaz21:: *Vanishes from beside the door to appear at the podium ready to preform the ceramony.* Welcome all andist mine thanks to thee two on this day for allowing me to be part of this great moment in thine lives. Whomist gives this woman to this man to be with for all their lives?
Lady Nonna:: ... takes one look at the Bride's beauty as she lights up the room and begins to weep....
kotelinie:: *he listens to Ahaz, then takes a step forward* That would be me Sir. Kotie
Tigeras2:: *Standing beside Turras in her long golden kimono, her fluffy tail slowly moving back and forth. Tears of happiness trickling down her soft face.*
Zaspada:: *disturbed by Nonna's weeping she lifts her hand palm up and a white laced hanky mists upon it... she hands it to Nonna as she whispers* sssshhhhhhh
kotelinie:: I shall give this woman to this man
ahaz21:: *Nods to Kotie* I knowist that most of these ceramonies art preformed by a minister of thee religion of a god but in this case they hast asked me to preform thee ritual. *Smiles at them both with admiration.* Turras I hast seen thee grow in both stature andist power I knowist thou wilt be a great being to Tigeras. Tigeras I hast not known thee very long but in thee short time I hast meet and been around thee I hast learned that thou art loyal andist caring. I wish thee both long lives filled with great happiness.
Turras:: ~Looks at his beloved and smiles~
Tigeras2:: *She looks softly upon Turras, not only was she giving her heart to him but her soul.*
ahaz21:: *Nods to Turras* Doth thou hast thee ring for thee lady Tigeras?
Zaspada:: *smiles upon the gorgeous couple and a tear rolls down her cheek too*
Turras:: ~nods and takes it out to give her. He shows it and puts it on her finger~
The Joining of Souls Tigsring
Tigeras2:: *She smiled up at him, this was truely a beautiful symbol of their bond*
Lady Nonna:: *sniffles* wowowow *she was very impressed by the ring's beauty*
Turras:: I promise that I will do anything you want Tigeras, I will be there for you forever
ahaz21:: *Ahaz looks to Tigeras.* Andist doth thou hast Turras' ring m'lady? If so place it upon his finger.
Tigeras2:: *Her butterflies had seases, her nervousness turning to joy and pride. Taking from her bodice was a silver celtic ring laced with diamons.* This symbolises the purity that we have. I return to you what you have given to me. Loyaltiy, trust, love and my soul. *She placed the ring delicatly on his finger.*
Tigeras2:: www.3djeweler.com/wipm/im...ing_lg.jpg
Turras:: ~He smiled as he looked at the ring. He then looked back at Tigeras~
ahaz21:: *Ahaz smiled as they spoke to each other. Then his grin got wider as he sensed the presence of another within her.* I hast a present for thee both if thou wilt accept it. Mine gift to thee t'would be to bless thee rings with an enchantment that t'would bind thine souls together for all time. Thou t'would knowist where each other t'was at all times. But it tis up to thee. Letist me know if thou wishes for this gift. I now present thee happy couple to those whomist hast attended this union. Thou mayist kiss thine bride Turras.
Zaspada:: *tears rolled down Zas' cheeks.... she recognized the love she saw on the Bride and Grooms face and knew they would be together forever... this was true love*
Turras:: ~He leaned in and kissed her, wrapping his arms around her waist~
Lady Nonna:: ...she blew her nose on the hankie Zassy gave her and handed it back to her...
ahaz21:: *Ahaz smiles as he kissed her finishing the ritual.* Vater unser der Du bist im Himmel, Geheiligt werde Dein Name , Dein Reich komme , Dein Wille geschehe , Wie im Himmel als auch auf Erden , Unser taglich Brot gib uns heute , Und vergib uns unsre Schuld , Wir auch wir vergeben unsern Schuldigern , Und fuhre uns nicht in Versuchung , Sondern erlose uns von dem Ubel , Denn Dein ist das Reich und die Kraft und die Herrlichkeit in Ewigkeit , Amen (The Lord's Prayer in german)
Zaspada:: ~amen~
Tigeras2:: *She placed her soft hand on his cheeks as he kissed her. They were now complete.*
Lady Nonna:: ~amen~
Zaspada:: *she looks at the nasty hankie Nonna returned to her and the cuff of her clean sleeve and wondered which was worse to wipe her tears away*

The Joining of Souls Tigeraspic
Back to top Go down
https://turr.forumotion.com

The Joining of Souls
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Tranquility :: Atakis Tower :: The Library of Shadows-
Jump to: