Dark Tranquility
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Tranquility

A sacred ground.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Catnip heavens

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kotelinie
Dedicated Minion
Dedicated Minion

Number of posts : 513
Registration date : 2008-01-11

Catnip heavens Empty
PostSubject: Catnip heavens   Catnip heavens Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 12:08 pm

Turras:: Welcome back Tig
Tigeras2:: *the dozen catnip filled dolls looks like about 100 to her at the moment from her high*
Tigeras2:: *is in a state of bliss lookin at them all*
Turras:: ~Goes over to her and wraps his arm around her~
Tigeras2:: *Nuzzles her nose affectionatly against his chest*
Turras:: Are you alright, Love?
Tigeras2:: *gives him a goofy grin* Yep, doing great.
Tigeras2:: *Feels a little rumbling in her tummy and her eyes snap open*
Turras:: ~He looks at her~ What's wrong?
Tigeras2:: *A smile apears and she gives him a kiss* Nothing is wrong my Love. *She places his hand on her rumbling tummy so he could feel their child moving*
Turras:: ~He grins and he kisses her as he feels the movement.~ I can put the dolls away if you want and get you a drink. I think the child is telling that there's too much catnip in the air.
Tigeras2:: Yes I think he's getting a bit rambunksious in there
Turras:: ~Turras got up and gathered the dolls and put them away in a trunk, for later~
Turras:: ~He then went to the fridge and got made her some tea and took it over to her. He offered it to her as he sat down beside her~
Tigeras2:: Thank you Precious
Tigeras2:: *She took the tea and slowly sipped it*
Turras:: Your welcome, Love.
Turras:: So what do you want to do today?
Tigeras2:: Well what I would like is for some weak minded fool to come in, lure them, then pin sissy lil flowers on em
Tigeras2:: Or lure em in, seduce them, get them drunk, then make them my personal slave
Tigeras2:: Ahh the power of seduction
Turras:: ~Turras laughed and shook his head.~ I have always loved that in you, my beloved.
Tigeras2:: Yes well we all need to have our little fun
Koji:: Koji slid in through the top window and watched the couple as they chatted, his tail twitching as he tried to not make a sound
Turras:: ~Turras nodded~ Yes, you have any ideas on whom?
Tigeras2:: Oh I have a couple in mind.
Tigeras2:: But one I would make a slave just so I could cut him up into little pieces
Turras:: ~Turras smiled~ I can only guess to whom that is
Tigeras2:: Trust me, you'd be there to help me
Tigeras2:: We'd fight over who got to cut his heart out
Koji:: Koji leaned in closer and used his tail to keep him from falling as he watched them, still not making a sound or showing himself
Turras:: ~Turras nodded~ I think that we wouldn't be fighting, we be doing it together
Tigeras2:: He's not worth being a slave
Tigeras2:: *She chuckled and leaned in close to him, her voice a low seductive purr* But I do have someone in mind that owes me.
Turras:: ~Turras grinned wickedly and nodded.~ Good
Tigeras2:: And if he's nice enough, I just might let him rub my feet
Koji:: Koji heard a crack and he looked at the sound to see the wooden post he was useing was breaking. He tried grabbing the ceiling but the post gave away. He tittered on the edge trying to keep from falling
Turras:: ~Turras nodded kissed Tigeras~ Any thing to make you happy
Tigeras2:: You always make me happy my love, I just wanna have a little play toy to call my own
Turras:: And you will.
Koji:: Koji tittered a bit too far and he fell right beside Turras, landing on his padded feet. He looked at them and waved.
Tigeras2:: Koji! *Tigeras smiled and rubbed her belly*
Koji:: Koji looked at his mother and smiled slightly. "I just heard that a friend is coming back to 'fetch' me. But that's going to be a few days from now."
Tigeras2:: *She chuckled at Koji* We have been blessed with a little one, 3 guesses on what his name is gonna be and the first two don't count.
~Turras watched as Koji looked thoughtful and then looked back at his mother.~ Let me see. For the first two, I don't know and for the third, the name I go by.
Back to top Go down

Catnip heavens
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Tranquility :: Atakis Tower :: The Library of Shadows-
Jump to: